To make shopping easier and affordable, SOCK-IT & CO.™ offers the Afterpay payment option. It is as easy as Buy Now and Pay Later!
Afterpay offers interest free payment plans for all orders with us, Just simply choose what you are after and pay it off with four equal payments.
New to Afterpay? It is an easy sign up all you will need is
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
How does Afterpay work?
1. Checkout: Choose Afterpay as your selected payment. Afterpay is only available for orders up to $1,000.
2. Purchase: Login or Register with Afterpay and follow the instructions on the screen.
3. Delivery: We will ship your orders to you and they will arrive in due course.
4. Pay Later: You will need to pay 4 equal payments every two weeks. As long as you pay on time means you won't be charged extra.
Frequently asked questions
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a new payment option to SOCK-IT & CO.™ and is available on all orders. It gives you the freedom to Shop Now and Pay Later with four equal payments fortnightly and interest-free.
Can I use Afterpay?
To use Afterpay you will need to be living in Australia, 18 years or older, have a valid email, phone and home address, Using an Australian Bank provider and have a valid ID.
Is there a purchase limit and interest charged?
The maximum purchase amount using Afterpay is $1,000 and there is no interest payable with Afterpay. There however may be fees incurred if payments are not paid on time. Please ready Afterpay Terms and Conditions
for more information.
How are the instalments with Afterpay calculated?
Is it actually very simple! Afterpay will split the total order in 1/4 therefore you will pay 25% of the total order each payment. Please note that delivery costs will also be apart of your total order payable.
What happens if I need to return my items I paid for using Afterpay?
If you need to make a return it will need to go with our SOCK-IT & CO.™ returns standards and policy. Refunds will be communicated through Afterpay shortly after we process the return.
I need more information, where can I find it?